Monday, March 3, 2014

Surgery

So tomorrow Tuesday, March 4, 2014 I am having surgery on my right knee. This can be a simple procedure as taking part of my knee cap out, or it can be more severe by having to repair my patella tendon. I am hoping for the best when it comes to this surgery. I can be out of softball anywhere from 1 week to a whole year. There is a part of the uncertainty that I am terrified about. However, I know that God is in control of this situation and he has a great plan for me. :) My life is hard at times, and everyday is different. Some days are worse than other days. And today just happened to be a good one. Now I just hope being off my medication for one day won't affect me to bad so I can continue my good days. Prayers for my knee are appreciated. I love having the support from all my family and friends. I can't wait to be out of extreme pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment