Tuesday, January 27, 2015

True Life-Long Calling

Over that past few weeks since school has started back up I have been questioned a lot on what I want to do after I graduate from undergrad. That question has been filling up my mind and consuming my every thought.

Being a psych major I know I want to help people in one way or another.

Also, being sexually abused for 3 years I want to do something in relation to that.

So then.... It hit me!!!

I have decided that after I graduate from undergrad I am going to proceed on to graduate school and earn a masters in Trauma Counseling. Then I will get a counseling license and attempt to work in a hospital type setting where I can help people with PTSD, depression, and anxiety based on past trauma.

However, I believe that my true life calling is to be a Rape Crisis Counselor.

My life is finally falling into place. And my friends it is truly a good place to be.

Jesus is out there, and so I am. Feel free to ask questions about anything. I am always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment